Everycare Nannies provides governess services to families across the globe.
A governess is a female employee of a family who teaches children within their home. In contrast to a nanny, nurse or a babysitter, she concentrates on teaching children, not their physical needs. A Governess looks after school age children, not babies.
British governesses and native english speaking governesses are highly demanded within large and wealthy households across the globe including the Middle East, Russia, Paris, and other non English speaking countries.
DUTIES OF A GOVERNESS
- Teaching and educating children in a private household with particular responsibility in regard to the child’s social development
- Tutoring English ond other subjects as agreed
- Employed 5 or 6 days per week often working in conjunction with a nanny.
- A governess will have a teaching background or have higher childcare education and a minimum of 5 years professional childcare or teaching experience.
- A bilingual governess is often asked to teach children a second language (French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc).
- Parents may also request a governess to teach a musical instrument.
If you are looking for a governess or are looking for a position as a governess then contact us today on 029 2044 4705.